The James Stevens No.14 Lifeboat
Walton’s second RNLI lifeboat (1900-28) is now berthed at Titchmarsh Marina, access off Kirby Road.
This early example of a sailing/rowing lifeboat converted to motor power was renovated and brought back into operation by volunteers of the Frinton & Walton Heritage Trust.
Trips on the lifeboat can be booked via the website:
Or by telephoning Brian Jennings on: 01255 861440